7th Hole to Tahri Cave No Kids
Friday - 28/07/2023
About the trip
This is an adventure like no other, as it takes you deep inside one of the biggest caves in Oman. A true challenge to your mental and physical states on a gruelling two-day adventure. There are plenty of abseiling spot that varies between 5 to 90 meters all inside the cave, as well as ascending spots, with the longest being 7 meters. This adventure has it all, including swimming in very cold water inside the cave. We will only take a break at the entrance of Al Tahri cave, where we will setup camp and continue the adventure on the next day. Outside the cave we will make our way on an incline up to the cars.
- The dirt road from Fins to the cave is very mountainous and uneven, the drive is about 1.5 hrs.
- The adventure is very long which requires a strong mental, mind & physical body.
- We will conduct training from adventurers located in Muscat before the adventure on how to use the ascending gear. This is important to gage your fitness level.
- Four-wheel drive vehicle.
- High level of fitness.
- Head torch.
- Gloves for abseiling.
- Full sports outfit.
- Suitable shoes for the adventure.
- Snacks & water for the adventure. (2 days)
- Camping gear/sleeping bag. (light weight)
- Controlled acrophobia & nyctophobia
- Climbing gears
- Certified guides
- First aid kit
- Post adventure lunch
We provide round trip transportation from the meeting point for an additional fee of 5 OMR
Al Amerat / Tea Time
Time: 4:30 am
View on map
Time: 6:00 am
View on map